HK HK is offline

Default Gotta admit ...

Don White wrote:
"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message
On Aug 31, 10:39 pm, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of
Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. "
wrote:

The best piece of **** is still nothing more than a piece of ****.

LOL!

makes sense to me.

I'll have to rememeber that.

Don,
Are you and Harry ready to share telephone numbers and addresses? You
guys talk real big, but as soon as I make the offer, you guys back out.
Why is that/

Let's level the playing field...
you know my name...... so post your name.
Then we'll go item for item.
Why so anxious for my address & phone number...... you plannin' on visiting?

It should be obvious that Reggie the Coward wants you to produce info,
and then when it is his turn, he won't. He won't even post his name here.

We know why. It has nothing to do with "identity theft," and everything
to do with the damper it would put on his history here of insulting
other posters. He's such a coward, he won't even let his name out of the
bag.