posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default 35s5 Heart of Gold

I've love to see a picture of a big, expensive car parked in front of your
house. Make sure the house is in the photo.

Why? The most expensive car I currently own a lightly modded Subaru
Turbo LGT sedan.....only around 30K, so hardly expensive....

http://ghostlight.zenfolio.com/img/v3/p525689812-5.jpg

The new Evo coming soon is just 41K, again not all that expensive. I
suppose when the GT-R comes that's pretty pricey, but still not what
I'd call crazy.

I've posted pics of my house in NY before. I also own nearby lakefront
property with partners. Sure, I've done better than Sloco on every
front, but why is that important to you. Someone always has better
fortune. My camera gear bought in the last 24 months cost more than
Sloco's poor dated tub of a boat.

Going sailing....see ya!

The Good Captain
35s5 NY