HK HK is offline

Default A really interestingly funny non-partisan commentary

wrote:
On Sep 1, 9:10 am, hk wrote:
Biden, Obama a Comfortable Fit on the Campaign Trail

By Shailagh Murray
Washington Post Staff Writer
Monday, September 1, 2008; A22

TOLEDO, Aug. 31 -- Sen. Joseph R. Biden Jr. was warming up a crowd at a
town hall meeting Sunday morning when a woman shouted, "You are gorgeous!"

"I haven't heard that in a long, long, long time," responded Barack
Obama's new running mate. "And hanging around this lean, young-looking
guy is making me feel pretty old, you know what I mean?"

The audience cracked up, and so did Obama. When it was his turn to
speak, a woman called out for Biden and Obama quipped, "See, she thinks
you're gorgeous, too, Joe."

--snip--

This is exactly the reaction my wife and several of her friends have to
to Joe Biden: gorgeous.

Someone please explain this to me. :)

Harrytales? Lobsta' boats?? Fanatics who will say anything...

Drool on.

BTW, when are you going to post the video of you being shoved down the
stairs by the cops?