posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default 35s5 Heart of Gold

On Aug 31, 7:03 pm, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
wrote in message

On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 15:08:38 -0700 (PDT), Ringmaster
wrote:

Sounds like Loco has been having a very hard time. Haven't seen
bitterness such as this here since... Well, probably never. Wonder
what went so wrong in his life that he harbors this sort of thinking
for so long after everyone else has moved on..

Not at all. Life couldn't be better. My wife started her own company
and I'm just the cute guy in the mailroom. I go sailing almost every
day.

Glad to hear it, Loco. Your other post made me wonder.

I thought Loco's post was entirely appropriate. Considering how Bobsprit has
stalked him and bad-mouthed him (and his) continuously for a period of
years, I'd say turnabout is fair play.

It's a good thing Bobsprit hides so well. He's never showed up one single
solitary time to meet with or race with anybody. He fears somebody just
might punch him right in his pimply face because of the way he's acted. His
fears are valid.

Bobsprit is a creep. He regularly says the most hateful things about some
fine people. The late great Ronald Reagan, for example.

Wilbur Hubbard

Hides so well?
I'll be at 150 City Island Ave. today from 12-5 pm. I'm sailing aboard
a 56 foot cutter rigged sloop, but I'll be aboard helping to install a
shower sump before we hoist. I'll also be at the yard EVERY day this
week doing surveys. I'm easy to find and I'd be happy to sail against
anyone who comes along. We sailed yesterday with the new genoa and
passed everything under sail...until we met a big Swan. Wind was gone
by 3:30 so we went swimming and then headed back for the slip where my
kid had a blast with his RC boat!

Cheers!

The Good Captain
35s5