HK HK is offline

Default Hey Harry, Biden Has A Deferment Problem

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..

Eisboch wrote:

Severe asthma attacks are scary. My oldest son (35 yo) is asthmatic and
has made a few trips in the middle of the night to the emergency room at
the hospital. During his last episode, they measured his heart rate at
180 bpm, laying on the bed.

How he made it through 4 years of military service, I don't know. I
know he lied during the physical because they never would have let him
join had they known. Had he experienced attacks while serving, they
would have medically discharged him.

Eisboch

Well, I'm glad your son is ok, but what he did to get into the service is
not a good thing.

Maybe not, but he was highly motivated at the time to do his time. He was
also highly motivated to get out after serving his four years.

The military is full of people that technically shouldn't be there for
various reasons, but they do anyway.

Same is true of civilian employment.

Eisboch

You don't see a difference?