HK HK is offline

Default Hey Harry, Biden Has A Deferment Problem

Eisboch wrote:
wrote in message
I have a stepson who has a form of asthma that only presents when he
does strenuous excercise. The rest of the time, you would not have any
idea that there was a problem. There are also medications and inhalers
that are very effective at controlling asthma and relieving the
symptoms.

Severe asthma attacks are scary. My oldest son (35 yo) is asthmatic and has
made a few trips in the middle of the night to the emergency room at the
hospital. During his last episode, they measured his heart rate at 180
bpm, laying on the bed.

How he made it through 4 years of military service, I don't know. I know
he lied during the physical because they never would have let him join had
they known. Had he experienced attacks while serving, they would have
medically discharged him.

Eisboch

Well, I'm glad your son is ok, but what he did to get into the service
is not a good thing.