Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default Hey Harry, Biden Has A Deferment Problem

wrote in message

My 88 year old mother is in "generally good health". The rigors of
the presidency, however, take a heavy toll. A very heavy toll. I would
not be at all surprised if at some point during the campaign, McCain
has to be treated for "exhaustion". Even a very robust 72 year old may
be pushing things to do this job. Being one of 100 senators is a far
cry from being THE President.

Many believe stress often triggers cancer. Someone who has had cancer
4 times obviously is prone to developing it. Being cancer free at the
moment is great news, but it's not the whole picture.

I don't think anyone knows for sure. Treatment for cancer is based on a
data base of statistical information ....
they know that "x" type of drug or "y" type of surgery statistically has had
the most benefit.

McCain also has a very fair complexion, at a higher statistical potential of
getting skin cancer.

I think it can be said that McCain has demonstrated a high capability for
handling stress. To some, stress can knock one out. To others, it simply
invigorates them.

Eisboch