Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default Gotta admit ...

"hk" wrote in message
. com...

This thread is a perfect example of how person x misreads what person y
posted and then goes off on a tangent.

So I'm told I'm just spinning that.

Quack, quack, quack.

Reggie syndrome.

No. This thread is a perfect example of you making a statement or
implication, being called on it, then weaving your way with words out of any
accountability.

You were the first one to mention $37 per hour in the envelope. Here's
your exact words:

"How many of the non-degreed fellows at that plant are making
$37 an hour
in the envelope, plus pension and health benefits?"

Any reasonable interpretation of those words would be that you were stating
a typical pay scale and benefits package for union workers.

But, when challenged, your story changes to the following:

"I stated that lots, but not most, construction workers were pulling in
$37 an hour."

and:

" But I never made a statement implying that $37+ an hour was what most,
or even a majority of electricians and plumbers were earning. I said
"not most, but lots.""

followed by:

" Then, I mentioned my local union specifically, where there is a "job"
upcoming that will provide years of work at even higher rates for a
certain category of specialty welders. Those were not the guys I was
referring to for the $37 an hour rate, and I stated that."

and you wonder why.

Eisboch