Default Gotta admit ...

hk wrote:
JimH wrote:
On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 22:31:29 -0400, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of
Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC,
STP. " wrote:

On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 21:00:17 -0400, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of

wrote in message . ..
Don White wrote:
"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir
Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. "
wrote in message
Wayne.B wrote:
On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 16:26:11 -0400, hk
wrote:

You have to realize that W'hine and Reggie aren't regular
guys, and have no connection to working men or women.
I can't speak for Reggie but in my case you have *no* idea
what you
are talking about.

Harry has a long history of making 1000's of posts on subjects
he has NO idea what he is talking about. Why should this be
any different?
I think he's pegged you pretty good over the years.
Come on out from hidding and we'll judge for ourselves.
Don, what do you want to know?

Your real name would be a good start and the line of work you did
to build your fortune..

I never said I had a fortune, and I will share my real name as soon
as you and Harry provide me with your phone numbers and address.
I will be happy to share my information with you provided you do not
make it public over the internet.
I would love to share a person to person conversation with you.

You, in turn, will have to do the same.

This will all be share via email through a 3rd party, such as Gene or
Tom.

Game on?
EVERYONE in there already knows your name, address and phone number

And?

So why not let us know your name, address and phone number?

BTW: Will you give me a call tomorrow morning?

Now that was funny. A call from Reggie...but only from a secured
untraceable phone deep inside the CIA.

Harry,
Now I would find it very funny to talk to you. Please post your phone
number and I will give you a buzz.