HK HK is offline

Default Hey Harry, Biden Has A Deferment Problem

JimH wrote:
On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 20:19:42 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Aug 31, 11:07 pm, wrote:
On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 20:53:56 -0400, hk wrote:
On the other hand, McCain's military service is an non-qualifier, except
for those who think it has some meaning 35 years after the fact.
I don't think you can have it both ways. It is either not important
that {pick your chicken hawk} ducked the draft or it is important that
McCain didn't.

No, no.. Harry can be dishonest on both ends, without concience. He
can lie without remorse, again, no moral core. Whoever destroyed his
spirit really did a good job. I would have to guess it was early in
his childhood..

Most (all) of your posts today had to do with Harry.

Get a life.

His kid's motorcycle is busted.