Default Gotta admit ...

Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. wrote:
JimH wrote:
On Sep 1, 12:20 am, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of
Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. "
wrote:
JimH wrote:
On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 23:39:38 -0400, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of
Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC,
STP. " wrote:
JimH wrote:
On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 22:31:29 -0400, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of
Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq.
LLC,
STP. " wrote:
On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 21:00:17 -0400, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of
STP. " wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir
Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in
message
. ..
Don White wrote:
"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea,
Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote
in message
Wayne.B wrote:
On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 16:26:11 -0400, hk
wrote:
You have to realize that W'hine and Reggie aren't regular
guys, and
have no connection to working men or women.
I can't speak for Reggie but in my case you have *no* idea
what you
are talking about.
Harry has a long history of making 1000's of posts on
subjects he has NO
idea what he is talking about. Why should this be any
different?
I think he's pegged you pretty good over the years.
Come on out from hidding and we'll judge for ourselves.
Don, what do you want to know?
Your real name would be a good start and the line of work you
did to build
your fortune..
I never said I had a fortune, and I will share my real name as
soon as
you and Harry provide me with your phone numbers and address.
I will be happy to share my information with you provided you do
not
make it public over the internet.
I would love to share a person to person conversation with you.
You, in turn, will have to do the same.
This will all be share via email through a 3rd party, such as
Gene or
Tom.
Game on?
EVERYONE in there already knows your name, address and phone number
And?
So why not let us know your name, address and phone number?
BTW: Will you give me a call tomorrow morning?
Why would i want to?
'nuff said.
I am not sure what "nuff said" means, if you are saying your name,
address and phone number is not know by people in rec.boats, would you
like me to post it in rec.boats? Since you can't understand why no one
would want to post their name, address and phone number in a public
forum, I am sure you won't mind if I post yours.

I remember when Harry just discussed that fact that he had looked up
your home on Google Earth (he thought it was a tacky little house), and
you went into a tizzy fit about him stalking and threatening you and
your wife. For that reason, I won't publish that info unless you say it
is ok.

I will be happy to share my information with you provided you do not
make it public over the internet.

I would love to share a person to person conversation with you.

You, in turn, will have to do the same.

This will all be share via email through a 3rd party, such as Gene or
Tom.

Game on?

I don't think you understand this, if I wanted to talk to you on the
phone, I would have called you. I have no desire to talk to you on the
phone.

By the way, if you believe people should give out their name, address
and telephone number to strangers, why don't you, DD and Harry publish
yours? Both you and Harry made numerous statements in rec.boats that
you contacted the local sheriff/police when someone mentioned they knew
your home address. Why? You accused Harry of stalking and threatening
you and your wife, even though you KNEW never threatened you or your
wife. You accused Chuck of posting your home address and telephone
number even though you KNEW he did not. In fact, when it was proven that
you intentionally lied about this, your only response was "I am sorry".

If you knew someone was emotional unstable would you give them your
name, address and telephone number? Anytime you want, just let me know
and I will post your in rec.boats.