Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Power and Sail Squadron recreational boater qualifications.

On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 17:41:18 -0400, wrote:

I think that in CT, at least, someone with a USCG Master's ticket
would still have to obtain a CT safe boating certificate to operate
recreational craft or PWC's.

I've been operating pleasure boats in CT on and off for over 30 years,
first as a NY resident, now FL. As far as I'm concerned I am
grandfathered but who knows. Let's set up a test case, might be fun.
You can turn me in next summer for failure to have a certificate.