Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Hey Harry, Biden Has A Deferment Problem

On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 23:33:22 -0400, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of
Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC,
STP. " wrote:

I love the way you follow everyone around telling them to "get a life'.
Remember when you used to tell Harry that about 30 times a day?

The one thing we know for sure is that Harry thoroughly enjoys being
at the center of the universe here. For everyone else it is sort of a
uniting force, making the group what it is for better or worse. If
everyone put him in the kill file and ignored his trolls for attention
he would either go away or start talking to himself. That could be a
good thing but I have to admit that it is kind of fun smacking him
around once in a while. There's nothing like an easy target some
times.