JimH[_5_] JimH[_5_] is offline

Default Gotta admit ...

On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 13:43:22 -0500, Vic Smith
wrote:

On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 14:39:50 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 12:47:09 -0500, Vic Smith
wrote:

Hope all these guys get pinned down in the debates.
I'll go for who I think will create the most good jobs for American
kids. That's what makes us strong.

The good jobs for American kids are in hi-tech, not running a screw
gun on an assembly line. That requires education and training of
course.

Bull****.

--Vic

A college graduate with a solid ITT degree with networking specialty
and MS certifications will demand a higher starting salary than a
graduate in engineering. He/she will also be in higher demand if
deciding to switch companies.

This is not to say engineers are not in high demand with high
salaries.

We are definitely moving from a brawn to brain working society in the
US.