Keith

Default Outboard security conundrum

That's one of the good things about cable. Chain cutters have a hard time
getting through it. Now if they have cable cutters, that's another story.
Just buy the stuff down at West or wherever, and have them swage loops on
the ends with big crimp connectors.

--

Keith
__
wrote in message
On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 10:33:11 -0800, "Steve" wrote:

3/16" vinyl coated wire lanyard. Soft eyes on each end.

Sounds like a cleaner looking arrangment than my chain idea. What
about moisture and corrosion inside the vinyl? And how did you make up
the eyes on the ends ... I assume you had to strip the vinyl away
there and clamp it somehow?
I have some wire rope that I've never been able to cut with bolt
cutters, not sure what it's made of, looks like stainless. The
diameter is to large for this though. I'll ask around for something as
tough but smaller and vinyl covered.
Thanks,
Rick