[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Early morning adventures

On Aug 31, 6:46*pm, hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
Hehehe.

That's hilarious.

"...the police are on the way..."

And they'll be there in about 45 minutes.

"Avoid eye contact..."

"Remain calm..."

My way is safer...if someone breaks into my house, they're...dead.

Then I call the police.

They can take their time getting here.

only to find out the intruder was a desperate husband needing help for a
sick wife waiting in the car.

Eisboch

Any desperate husband coming down my street looking for help for a sick
wife can ring my doorbell, as is usually done in the semi-civilized
world. Of course, I don't know how it is in your part of Massachusetts,
but I used to be a frequent visitor to that state (lots of relatives),
and I suspect the same was true there, too...need help...knock on the door.- Hide quoted text -