HK HK is offline

Default Gotta admit ...

Don White wrote:
"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message
Wayne.B wrote:
On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 16:26:11 -0400, hk wrote:

You have to realize that W'hine and Reggie aren't regular guys, and have
no connection to working men or women.
I can't speak for Reggie but in my case you have *no* idea what you
are talking about.

Harry has a long history of making 1000's of posts on subjects he has NO
idea what he is talking about. Why should this be any different?

I think he's pegged you pretty good over the years.
Come on out from hidding and we'll judge for ourselves.

Reggie is a cowardly pussy. He's taken thousands of cheap shots at
posters here, yet works overtime to try to conceal his actual identity.
You can bet every dollar that in a neighborhood pub, Reggie would be the
little dweeb cowering in the corner, because if he opened his mouth
there as he does here, he'd get the living **** beat out of him on a
daily basis.