Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default Early morning adventures

"hk" wrote in message

The response oft is determined by where you are when the break-in occurs.
and what is handy for defense. Anyone breaking into my house is going to
make a considerable amount of noise, and it is a different sort of noise
than the cats make in their nocturnal prowling.

Further, even coming onto the property near the house is going to turn on
a number of floodlights controlled by motion detectors, and the light from
those floods is visible inside the house.

What I am not going to do is get close enough to a perp to swing an
aluminum baseball bat at him. He's either going to meet Mr. 12 gauge or a
magazine loaded with 19 SPEER GoldDots.

Only to find out it was your neighbor that came over to alert you that your
garage was on fire.

Eisboch