Don White Don White is offline

Default Gotta admit ...

"Vic Smith" wrote in message
On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 16:55:55 -0400, hk wrote:

Vic Smith wrote:
On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 17:25:40 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

We both know that millions of Americans and Canadians would love to
have
$50K manufacturing jobs with half decent benefits and something of a
stable
future.

I hear what you're saying, Don, but...I really don't care about the
Canadian economy. I avoid Canadian built GM vehicles.
You guys should stick to providing fish and running lodges up there.

--Vic

Geez, Vic, we and the Canadians are kind of in this mess together, eh?

Sorry, I'm an American-firster. But...besides the fish, the Canucks
can send more Shania Twains and Celine Dions down here.
Hope I'm not repeating myself there.

--Vic

Well I'm a Canadian-firster. What can you send us these days besides
yankee dollahs, violent television and immoral movies?