Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Hannah

Has the Corp of Engineers got the levees in shape to keep NO from
flooding again?
Will habitat construction/reconstruction done during the past 3 years
will be destroyed if they fail?
If the levees can't withstand this hurricane, what was the use of any
Corp work on the levees?
What was the decision making process in this whole deal?
I recall some saying NO should be abandoned.
I feel weird watching this train-wreck in progress.
I don't wan't it to happen, but cant avert my eyes.
Let's hope the levees hold. That would be super.

--Vic