Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Gotta admit ...

On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 15:07:43 -0400, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of
Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC,
STP. " wrote:

Vic Smith wrote:
On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 14:39:50 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 12:47:09 -0500, Vic Smith
wrote:

Hope all these guys get pinned down in the debates.
I'll go for who I think will create the most good jobs for American
kids. That's what makes us strong.
The good jobs for American kids are in hi-tech, not running a screw
gun on an assembly line. That requires education and training of
course.

Bull****.

--Vic

Unless you can find a way to increase productivity and quality enough to
offset the lower wages in 3rd world countries, what Wayne said is
correct. Now the odds are the way to increase productivity and quality
in mfg'ing plants is by using automation and the best jobs in those
plants will require education and training to maintain the high tech
equipment. The odds of a decent salary with a high school education is
very low.

I never mentioned H.S., nor did Wayne.
More bull****. Yuppie Dream World.
India and China can provide all the high-tech brains needed.
I ran Indian high-tech crews for an American Fortune 50 corp.
Don't need no lousy Americans for that if the company decides so.
You guys got your heads in the sand.
Wall Street globalist yuppie bull****. Reminds me of the commies.
Your kids might be next.
And while you're at, tell all the guys "running a screw gun" making
Hondas, Toyotas, Nissans, etc. in Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, et al,
they don't have decent jobs.
Tell Gene his shop guys don't have decent jobs.
Tell Eisboch his shop guys don't have decent jobs.
Ask them if the gov should do their best to keep those jobs here.
Tell my son the truck suspension guy he doesn't have a decent job.
Go right ahead.

--Vic