Default Gotta admit ...

Vic Smith wrote:
On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 14:39:50 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 12:47:09 -0500, Vic Smith
wrote:

Hope all these guys get pinned down in the debates.
I'll go for who I think will create the most good jobs for American
kids. That's what makes us strong.

The good jobs for American kids are in hi-tech, not running a screw
gun on an assembly line. That requires education and training of
course.

Bull****.

--Vic

Unless you can find a way to increase productivity and quality enough to
offset the lower wages in 3rd world countries, what Wayne said is
correct. Now the odds are the way to increase productivity and quality
in mfg'ing plants is by using automation and the best jobs in those
plants will require education and training to maintain the high tech
equipment. The odds of a decent salary with a high school education is
very low.