HK HK is offline

Default Early morning adventures

wrote:
On Aug 31, 9:59 am, hk wrote:

He said since out bedrooms were upstairs we should take cover up there
and yell down that 911 had been called, all of the valuables like tv
and such were down there and if they came up the stairs, they would be
met with deadly force... I won't bother with your response as my is
true, yours is obviously based on some Lobsta' boat fantasy. You don't
go chasing a burglar, most don't have guns anyway and are counting on
getting in and out without detection... Once "detected" they will
usually run like hell...

So your upstairs bedrooms are "safe areas," eh? Idiot.