[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Gotta admit ...

On Aug 31, 8:40*am, hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
om...
No offense, but none of the ex-military guys in my local union, and
there are a lot of them, ever mention their time in the service.

No offense, but I find that almost impossible to believe.

Maybe they don't talk about it with you ...... *because they know you.

Eisboch
Nope. They've moved on...

Nope. *You just demonstrated to me that you know nothing about what you are
talking about.
Your select group of union members are no different than the millions of
others in the world with a military experience.
All you are doing is expressing what you would like them to be .... because
it reflects your personal POV.

I call Bull****.

Eisboch

You can call whatever you like, but all you are doing is expressing what
you would like them to be, because it reflects your personal point of
view. How many local union meetings have you been to in the last few years?- Hide quoted text -

Lobsta' boat....