Default Outboard security conundrum

On Sat, 13 Mar 04, 17:51:57 +0000 (UTC), "James" wrote:

Take the outboard home!

Normally, that's what I'll do. But I'm talking about situations when
that's not possible. Like when I'm on vacation staying in a motel or
in a restaurant with the boat in the parking lot. A small outboard can
be gone in less than 15-20 seconds in many situations and those are
the ones I'm trying to discourage (I hope they never start making
chainsaws as quiet as 4 stroke outboards).
But yes, thanks, I'll take it off the skiff and lock it up somewhere
most of the time.

Rick