Don White Don White is offline

Default Power and Sail Squadron recreational boater qualifications.

"Roger Long" wrote in message
"Don White" wrote

Roger... do you have a local Power Squadron in your area?

I don't think a Power Squadron certificate counts as state or federally
issued.

--
Roger Long

Up here the CPS group has been appointed by the gov't to run the course and
examine applicants for the Pleasure Craft Operator Card.
Way back in 2000 we wrote two exams on the same night after completing 'The
Boating Course'.
The first, shorter test was for the Operator Card, and the longer test was
to receive our diploma for the Boating Course and an invitation to join the
CPS.
http://www.cps-ecp.ca/public.asp?WCE=A=Body|C=11|RefreshS=Container|Refr eshT=224455|K=224455