Don White Don White is offline

Default Power and Sail Squadron recreational boater qualifications.

"Roger Long" wrote in message
"Ken Heaton, Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia" wrote

Hi Roger, no requirement unless you stay 45 or more consecutive days.

I definitely plan to so I've got to find out what they will accept from a
state that doesn't issue the kind of documentation they describe.

--
Roger Long

Roger... do you have a local Power Squadron in your area?
What a great way to pass the dreary winters in your area(and mine).
You'll probably even meet some new long term friends.
I've just run into a lady i took the Piloting course with. We both walk our
dogs in the same part.
She's still sailing (trying to sell her J-24 to buy a Viking 28 while I'm
reduced to operating an open 15' aluminum boat these days)