HK HK is offline

Default Gotta admit ...

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 21:00:47 -0700, "Mike" wrote:

Speaking of Primary babble.. How are those commercials you were
writing for the Daily Kos and the DNC..??

Oh please - neither one of them has any idea who Harry Krause is.

It's wonderful how the schittheads here (Mike, for one) make up these
wondrous tales and then the brain surgeons pick them up and ride them.
I rarely even read the Daily Kos, I haven't heard of Kos sponsoring any
political commercials, and I never said or implied I was doing
commercials for the DNC.

I certainly do not know anyone at Kos, at least not to my knowledge.

Smoke that, Brownie.

I hope you are a better charter captain than you are a discussion group
moderator, because, well, you really *sucked* at moderating. If East
Coast fishing totally dies out, you'd be the boy to blame, hey?