posted to sci.military.naval,rec.boats
Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default This is not a test

"hk" wrote in message
. ..

no the feds had the responsibility.
and 100 school buses that hold 40 people aren't going to evacuate a city
of several hundred thousand.

nothing is ever the chimps fault is it.

But...Bush had all of years of "executive experience," as a business
executive and governor, and, of course, all that "military experience."

What he didn't have and doesn't have is judgment. and neither does McCain.

That situation was totally screwed up from the beginning. Seems to me Bush
initially did what he was supposed to ..... make federal help available, but
the operational decisions were left up to local and state governments, as
they should have been. Bush earned the reputation of being too late to act
because the locals dragged their feet. If I recall correctly, Bush had to
*order* them to start an evacuation.

Eisboch