Don ßailey

Default General Malaise

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
On Tue, 2 Sep 2003 12:12:55 -0400, "Don ßailey"
wrote:

Hi Don..... new subtopic....

Horseshoe.....

Appears there are two. I asked 10 people and got 10 different
answers! Here is my best guess from the information I received:

There are two "horseshoe shaped" bottom features at the following
locations:

Start at Cape Fear and follow the shoals to deeper water. At the
"end" of the shoals is a red buoy... "2FP" and from this buoy:

(1) 4.8 Nm at 307 deg
(2) 5.3 Nm at 289 deg (also contains a wreck).

Thanks lots. Your research is appreciated.

Nothing biting to speak of over Labor Day..... the piers were
essentially empty at night. That was strange....

--

Boy Im glad I did'nt go. That would be one more reason for the wife to
give me the (you mean you didn't catch anything???) look.

db~Actually shes a sweetheart about the weekend fishing trips..
most of the time.

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Southport, NC.

http://myworkshop.idleplay.net/cavern/

Homepage
http://www.southharbourvillage.com/directions.asp Where

Southport,NC is located.