Andre Blanchard Andre Blanchard is offline

Default Tall Ship: Empirre Sandy

I took this picture at the Canal Days Festival in Port Colborne, Ontario
(Aug 3, 2008). I had been on a diiner cruise on this ship earlier this year
(June). It is one fine ship. It is the largest tallship in Canada.

In thios picture, you can see a puff of smoke. They fired a cannon at the
crowd It was a spectacular. Too bad my camera did not get the cannon
flash.

André Blanchard

Attached Thumbnails
Tall Ship: Empirre Sandy-empire-sandy-08032008-02sm.jpg