Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default more drool from borowitz

"RG" wrote in message
news
good points snipped for brevity

It will certainly be interesting to see how the partnership of McCain and
Palin develops and how it gets sold to the American public. I'm guessing
it's likely to either be a huge success or a dismal failure. But at this
point, I see more than a glimmer of hope that it just might be exactly
what was needed.

Hmmmm. Thought provoking post and worth some consideration. It will be
interesting to see if this becomes the McCain/Palin ticket theme during the
remainder of the pre-election cycle. I'll certainly keep an open mind.

Eisboch