Mike[_10_] Mike[_10_] is offline

Default Gotta admit ...

Speaking of Primary babble.. How are those commercials you were
writing for the Daily Kos and the DNC..??

Ya know what Scotty? harry is desperate, more so than he's ever been. I'm
actually enjoying his liberal BS spewings, and watching him squirm. The
repubs made a good choice, and all but assures them the win in November...
harry's head is about to explode. AAMOF, it's now exploding all over this
newsgroup. This is hillarious.

Just leave him alone, and watch him self destruct. I'm a Democrat... and I'm
voting for McCain, and I approved of this message. ;-)

--Mike

wrote in message
On Aug 29, 11:26 am, hk wrote:
wrote:
On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 09:04:33 -0400, hk wrote:

In the absence of missiles heading our way, I'd prefer a president who
thinks a bit before doing something, the exact opposite of what we have
now.

According to Hillary, we are ****ed if they attack at 3AM and Barack
is president.

Primary babble.