[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default more drool from borowitz

On Aug 29, 10:49*pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
On Aug 29, 9:35 pm, John H wrote:
On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 15:42:32 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Aug 29, 6:38 pm, hk wrote:
Think of a horrific scenario...Next January President Bush leaves office and Barak Obama is president of
the United States.
Obama is not prepared and cannot be prepared, not for years. He is
starting at ground zero
Great minds think alike. Next time I'll read yours first!
--
*****Have a Spectacular Day!*****

* * * * * John H

I may never be known as a great mind, but honest minds look at one and
one and see two, even if they would rather it be five....

You read that somewhere, right? Because neither you nor Herring are
intellectually honest. How could you be? Neither of you have an intellect..- Hide quoted text -

Wow, that was a good one harry... you are the man.. pfffftttt.. what a
looser...