jim[_7_] jim[_7_] is offline

Default Early morning adventures

JimH wrote:
On Aug 29, 9:30 pm, John H wrote:
On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 17:43:07 -0700 (PDT), JimH wrote:
On Aug 29, 8:31 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"D.Duck" wrote in message
"Eisboch" wrote in message
"DK" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"D.Duck" wrote in message
So that's how you acquired your car collection. 8)
Very funny. Ha Ha
I've been selling off most of them. Just have the Goat, Porsche left.
Oh ..... one "new" addition, but I think I'll keep that a secret for a
while. People would definitely think I need to be committed.
Eisboch
Italian, huh?
No, but certainly could have been previously Mafia owned. :-)
http://www.eisboch.com/caddy2.jpg
Eisboch
Starting a new business to haul the Elitists around?
Yup.
Actually, my son and I bought this together just for kicks. Obviously it's
used, but in excellent shape and we got it at a bargain price.
I've checked into the permit, license, insurance and registration
requirements and am half thinking of doing a local only limo service. No
airport runs or drunken prom nights. Anniversary dinners, special
occasions, funerals .... ooopps.... scratch that....
Was also thinking of the marina. Many transient boaters come in for the
weekend and need transportation to local restaurants, etc.
Not really interested in making money at it. Just bored and figured it
would be something different to do once or twice a week.
We'll see.
Eisboch
Good for you. A car in every garage.........the American dream.
How many garages do you have? ;-)

Why would that be important to you, Jimh?

The Green Monster rearing its ugly head again?
--
*****Have a Spectacular Day!*****

John H

Nope. Stop thinking negative John.

I asked how many garages he has.

If you have a problem with that............then you have a problem.

But then again.........you are a glass half empty guy. Eh?

We're hoping you won't have another of your fits of jealousy.