JimH[_2_] JimH[_2_] is offline

Default Early morning adventures

On Aug 29, 9:30*pm, John H wrote:
On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 17:43:07 -0700 (PDT), JimH wrote:
On Aug 29, 8:31*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"D.Duck" wrote in message

om...

"Eisboch" wrote in message
m...

"DK" wrote in message
om...
Eisboch wrote:
"D.Duck" wrote in message
news:idydnSf6nPRldyrVnZ2dnUVZ_qHinZ2d@giganews .com...

So that's how you acquired your car collection. *8)

Very funny. *Ha Ha

I've been selling off most of them. * Just have the Goat, Porsche left.
Oh ..... one "new" addition, but I think I'll keep that a secret for a
while. People would definitely think I need to be committed.

Eisboch

Italian, huh?

No, *but certainly could have been previously Mafia owned. * :-)

http://www.eisboch.com/caddy2.jpg

Eisboch

Starting a new business to haul the Elitists around?

Yup.

Actually, my son and I bought this together just for kicks. *Obviously it's
used, but in excellent shape and we got it at a bargain price.

I've checked into the permit, license, insurance and registration
requirements and am half thinking of doing a local only limo service. * No
airport runs or drunken prom nights. * *Anniversary dinners, special
occasions, funerals .... ooopps.... scratch that....
Was also thinking of the marina. * Many transient boaters come in for the
weekend and need transportation to local restaurants, etc.

Not really interested in making money at it. *Just bored and figured it
would be something different to do once or twice a week.

We'll see.

Eisboch

Good for you. *A car in every garage.........the American dream.

How many garages do you have? * ;-)

Why would that be important to you, Jimh?

The Green Monster rearing its ugly head again?
--
*****Have a Spectacular Day!*****

* * * * * John H

Nope. Stop thinking negative John.

I asked how many garages he has.

If you have a problem with that............then you have a problem.

But then again.........you are a glass half empty guy. Eh?