D.Duck D.Duck is offline

Default more drool from borowitz

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"JimH" wrote in message

---------------------------------------
BTW: A 66 year old VP candidate with untold health problems is just a
heartbeat away from the Presidency on the other ticket. ;-)

Absolutely true.

But, Obama demonstrated a much better executive decision making capability
by choosing Biden as his running mate.
It stands to reason that he would do the same again in the event Biden
was unable to serve.

2nd point ....

If Obama's only motivation was in winning the November election, Biden
would not likely be his choice. He could have virtually guaranteed a
November landslide by choosing Hillary. Instead, he chose someone to add
to his credentials and who could step in, if necessary with minimal risk
to the nation.

McCain didn't do that.

That's why I am having a major change of heart.

Eisboch

Good analysis. I believe you have stated that you are not a registered
anything. I am not either and never pull the straight party ticket.