JimH[_2_] JimH[_2_] is offline

Default more drool from borowitz

On Aug 29, 7:29*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message

On Aug 29, 6:57 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:

McCain has the right stuff. But he is 72 years old. What the hell was he
thinking?

Eisboch

* * * What global politics and international relations experience does Obama
* * * (the *head* of the other ticket) have?

The President's role is to set goals, objectives and "culture" of his
administration.
He appoints, hires and directs a team to achieve those goals.

Obama has the smarts and executive level thinking to do that. * He, by
himself, need not be the "expert".
Biden, with his experience, will be a significant asset to Obama's executive
team.

That's the problem with McCain's choice. * McCain himself may be qualified,
but the second in command isn't.

-------------------------
* * * Who is Putin rooting for?

Who give's a rat's ass who Putin is rooting for?

Eisboch

How do you know Obama has the *smarts and executive level thinking*
abilities?

Because he looks good in a suit and delivers a nice speech written by
others?

Hell. even Hillary questioned his qualifications earlier this year.

Putin.........the enemy of my enemy is my friend........I thought
you knew that.