[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default more drool from borowitz

On Aug 29, 4:32*pm, John H wrote:
On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 13:22:54 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
On Aug 29, 4:17 pm, John H wrote:
On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 16:07:41 -0400, hk wrote:
wrote:
On Aug 29, 3:42 pm, John H wrote:

McCain is right though, Obama has NEVER run anything successfully. *He
has NO executive experience at all. *Palin is at least Governor and
has that experience.
Actually, Palin has more executive experience than Biden and Obama
combined. *Obama bringing this up only shows his inexperience and lack
of knowledge.

Obama is totally, completely, and uniquely unprepared to fill Bush's shoes
should he leave office in January.

Bravo!!! *Well said.

D'oh and D'oh...wait until Justwait and the rest of the LBO's chime in...

Quite respectable, Harry.

--
*****Have a Spectacular Day!*****

* * * * * John H

Says a lot doesnt it when the Gov of AK has more executive experience
than both the Dem pres and VP candidates together. *Obama who has been
comically unsuccessful in life thinks Palin has no qualifications.
Remember, Obama actually thinks there are 57 states.

It is astounding that anyone on the Obama side of the fence would make any
comment at all about the experience of Palin, especially in the foreign
policy arena.

This sums it up pretty well:http://tinyurl.com/648l6y
--
*****Have a Spectacular Day!*****

* * * * * John H- Hide quoted text -

Well, call me simple.. I think the repubs just pulled a slam dunk..
The only option the dems have now is their old standby, voter fraud