Richard Casady Richard Casady is offline

Default Early morning adventures

On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 07:52:57 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

By this time I am thinking, "This is stupid. What if the person in the
barn is armed?" I looked around in the dark for anything I could use as a
makeshift weapon .... piece of wood .... anything, but there was nothing.

Every nearly every farmer has a shotgun, traditionally a 12 gauge
double on nails over the kitchen door, handy to the barnyard and any
chicken hawks. Even in the Soviet Union at its most repressive,
farmers had a shotgun. Better get one. A pump or semiauto is good.

Casady