HK HK is offline

Default Early morning adventures

UglyDan®©™ wrote:
(hk) wrote:
I don't know how well "all" cops shoot, but most of the ones I see at
the two indoor ranges I frequent are awful shots and apparently are only
at the range because a trip there every so often is required.

Exactly, Most cops tend to think of their sidearm as just another piece
of equipment they have to carry along with baton, cuffs, flashlight
etc.. and only use it for qualification every 6 months. I do RSO +
Instructor at two different outdoor ranges, and do signoffs on alot of
the targets for them, Its depressing watching most of them shoot.
Then again there's always the exception, One of the best rifle and
pistol shooters I know is a retired cop.
You do know shooting at indoor ranges isn't exactly healthy. I avoid
them like the plague.

FRONT SIGHT- FRONT SIGHT! UD

I "hit" the indoor ranges mostly in the winter, when the outdoor ranges
are too damned cold.