HK HK is offline

Default Early morning adventures

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
wrote:
On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 08:38:58 -0400, HK wrote:

You have no duty under the laws of your state to retreat in your house
if you think an intruder is going to harm you or a family member. I'm
not sure you would get the same pass for an outdoor trespasser.
Laws aside, I don't think I'd be wanting to get into a gunfight with two
cops.

I wasn't talking about a gunfight with cops somewhere on Eisboch's
property. I doubt the cops are going to bust into Eisboch's *house*
without a warrant. I guarantee the cops in his town know who lives on his
gentleman's estate.

Why does everybody call this place a "Gentleman's Estate"? That's what the
realtors call it also.

This place isn't any Gentleman's Estate. No Gentlemen live here. Mrs.E.
lives here. I am simply the hired help.

Eisboch

Right. Of course. You got it.

--