Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default Early morning adventures

"Vic Smith" wrote in message
On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 07:52:57 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

Tricky stuff.
I usually let out the loud, commanding shout like you did, but I may
have just called 911 instead. Getting too old to have my heart
racing.

--Vic

You've got that right. I have a shotgun that I keep locked up in the
house. Never used it.
Bought it in Florida after finding a huge rattlesnake at our front door.

As I hid behind the tree I was thinking about it, and the cell phone I had
left on the table in the house.
I am glad I didn't think about taking the shotgun. I'd probably be in the
hospital right now.

I think if I awoke and discovered someone *in* our house, I'd probably use
it.

Eisboch