Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] is offline

Default That temper

On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 06:18:19 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

The only thing I found a bit off the mark with Obama's plan is the capital
gains reduction or elimination for small business and start up companies.
It sounds good, except a small business or start up typically doesn't have
any capital gains to declare anyway. The only time capital gains would come
into play is if the small business or start up was successful, grew up, and
was sold. But then, it wouldn't qualify for the capital gains reduction.

I just read the transcript. Without the visual, there isn't much
there.

Whole lotta nuttin'.