HK HK is offline

Default That temper

wrote:
On Aug 28, 11:55 pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
On Aug 28, 11:43 pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
read more »
A more appropriate question is whether Obimbos basic stupidity will
hinder the USA.
Now *that* is a pretty funny commentary. I would bet any amount of money
that Obama is smarter than you are. I don't know how we would prove
that...perhaps by comparing a speech you wrote to one he wrote...
Talk about dumb! Harry thinks Osabama writes his own speeches.

He wrote most of the one he delivered tonight, d.f.

What a laugh, I think this one classifies as a Harrytale. I guess
they called Harry and told him on his secret phone line to the Obama
inner circle Lobsta' Boat!!

Ignorant asses, both of you. But that's not news, eh?

--
No way, no how, no McCain!