Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Mystical thoughts

"Dave" wrote in message
On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 12:23:51 -0700, "Capt. JG"
said:

That depends very much on what you define as the problem. Is the problem
insufficient donations to support the Seaport, or is it the absence of
cheap
dockage?

Is the problem with medical care the high cost of hospital visits, or is
it
the fact that a lot of people don't pay for those visits?

It's definitely the fact that a lot of people don't pay for hospital
visits,
because they can't afford to do so. We should definitely blame them. LOL

If I hand out free candy on the street, and a lot of people eat it and rot
their teeth, is the problem that I'm handing out free candy, or that too
many people are eating free candy and rotting their teeth?

The problem is that you're not charging enough! LOL

It sounds like you would support tobacco companies. They're doing much the
same thing. Perhaps we should let the market decide.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com