Jeronimus[_2_] Jeronimus[_2_] is offline

Default Hellenic Coast Guard - LS-015 - Pic 2

"Andre Blanchard" wrote in news:S0qtk.14515
:

I saw this in 2006 on my trip to Crete. Can anyone identify what class of
Patrol vessel this is? Is it a Dilos Class vessel?

Andre Blanchard

begin 666 LS-015-b.jpg

Attachment decoded: LS-015-b.jpg
`
end

Hello André

I have no clue, but you might try the alt.binaries.pictures.miltary
newsgroup. In that group you will surely find someone who knows!

By the way, you're pictures are of course welcome here.

Regards,

Jeroen