Rosalie B. Rosalie B. is offline

Default Mystical thoughts

On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 10:48:46 -0400, said:

Not true, Dave. Up until about 2 years ago, the membership, plus the
dockage discount was "break-even" for a 30 foot boat if you used it
for 2 nights.

FYI We went at the beginning of August (on land) after our
granddaughter's wedding. We took the free shuttle from one end to the
other (run by volunteers - an electric boat), and the driver happened
to mention that we were lucky to see the big sailing whaling boat the
Charles W. Morgan because they were going to take her to the yard and
haul her out for maintenance. She won't be back until 2011 or
thereabouts.

Some pictures from our visit - 39 of mine and 18 of my daughters.
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/pb/b9515/4a9c6/
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/pb/b9515/b1f61/