[email protected] salty@dog.com is offline

Default Mystical thoughts

On 28 Aug 2008 10:21:01 -0500, Dave wrote:

On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 10:48:46 -0400, said:

Not true, Dave. Up until about 2 years ago, the membership, plus the
dockage discount was "break-even" for a 30 foot boat if you used it
for 2 nights.

You may be correct. I haven't been in there in 30 years, but my recollection
is that at that time the total ran a bit more than commercial marinas in the
area. Were you going in there 30 years ago?

No, but we've been there almost every year in the past 10 at least
once a season. Last season was the first time we skipped it. We still
went to Mystic/Noank, but did not visit the museum. When they changed
the policy, we dropped our membership and also stopped donating. They
have really lost their way.