Default McCain up by 2 ;)

wrote:
On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 05:11:21 -0700, justwaitafrekinminute wrote:

I am surprised you are not upset about Biden showing off his
grandchildren.

Eisboch

snerk kids are tools to guys like that..

Biden may have some warts, but his parenting skills are not in question.

I agree, but Harry likes to demean those who are proud of their kids and
grandkids. Harry is very proud of his stump, he carries "Stumpy's"
photo around in his wallet, that and the photo of his septic tank, his
inexpensive kitchen cabinets, the cat sleeping on the printer with the
WalMart Coupon and his driveway. So if you have any photos of something
similar, it is appropriate to post them in rec.boats, but please do not
post photos of good looking grandkids.